Franklin Construction Group is the in-house construction company for Chartwell Residential. Its mission is to capitalize on the vast skills and experience of its team members to deliver cost-effective and timely construction projects of the highest quality.
The key individuals of Franklin Construction Group include Rob Schaedle (Managing Partner), Will Schaedle (Senior Partner), Dave Myers (Vice President of Multifamily Construction) and Will Shore (Vice President of Residential Construction). With completed projects exceeding $4 billion in aggregate value, the team collectively has over 100 years of combined construction experience. This includes over 12,000 apartments, 15,000 singe family homes, 50 hotels, and several hundred thousand square feet of commercial space.
- Over 4,000 apartment units constructed in twelve separate markets by SWH Construction under the leadership of Rob Schaedle from 1994-2002
- Over 1,250 hotel rooms and 550 apartment units completed by Chartwell Construction from 2004 -2010 in 10 different markets
- The development of more than 5,000 apartment units with Trammell Crow Residential
- The development of over fifty hotels and extended stay properties in eleven states by Chartwell Hospitality
- The construction of CLT (Cross Laminated Timber) structures, hotels, single and multi-family homes and mixed-use projects for Lend Lease, Katerra, Mill Creek Residential, Avalon Bay Communities, Trammel Crow Residential, SouthLand Constructors, and others
Franklin Construction Group is relationship-driven with a commitment to always be honest, fair, and true in our dealings with clients, employees, vendors, and partners.